North Parish Youth Camp
For students in Years 7 – 13
Our North Parish Youth Camp is a time for the young people of our Parish (and wider community) to come together for a weekend of fellowship, fun, faith and food!
There will be messy games, fun team building experiences and for the first time, we will have some instructor led activities!
Part of our identity is the Catholic Faith and so there will be times of prayer, Adoration, Reconciliation, and, of course, Sunday Mass where your parents are invited to come and join us,
The Camp is facilitated by Kaelyn Graham, the parish Youth and Young Adults Coordinator. She is assisted by a team of young adult leaders as well as some parent volunteers.
Years 7 -13
Friday 4 March – Sunday 6 March
Waipara Adventure Centre
137 Darnley Road, RD3, Amberley
$70 per person
($120 for two siblings, and then $50 for each subsequent child)
What to bring?
- Sleeping gear
- 2 towels (one for cleaning up after messy games)
- Enough clothing for the weekend (please include some warm clothing)
- Clothes & Shoes that can get messy & wet
- Journal (or notebook) & pen
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Drink bottle
- Personal medication (if necessary – i.e inhaler)
- Some home baking & drink – for morning and afternoon tea
What not to bring!
Please note: for the enjoyment and safety of all participants this is a drug and alcohol free camp. The Catholic Parish of Christchurch North will not be held responsible for loss of valuables so please do not bring valuables that you don’t intend carrying with you.
- Any expensive electronics
Please contact Kaelyn Graham for more details or queires.