North Parish Youth Camp
For students in Years 7 – 13
Our North Parish Youth Camp is a time for the young people of our Parish (and wider community) to come together for a weekend of fellowship, fun, faith and food!
There will be messy games and fun team building experiences.
Part of our identity is the Catholic Faith. There will be times of prayer, Adoration and Reconciliation, and Sunday Mass.
The Camp is facilitated by Kaelyn Graham, the parish Youth and Young Adults Coordinator. She is assisted by a team of young adult leaders as well as some parent volunteers
Years 7 -13
YMCA Wainui Park Camp
95 Wainui Valley Road, Wainui
$55 per person
($100 for two siblings, and $40 for each subsequent child)
What to bring?
- Sleeping gear
- 2 towels (one for cleaning up after messy games)
- Enough clothing for the weekend (please include some warm clothing)
- Clothes & Shoes that can get messy & wet
- Journal (or notebook) & pen
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Drink bottle
- Personal medication (if necessary – i.e inhaler)
- Some home baking & drink – for morning and afternoon tea
What not to bring!
Please note: for the enjoyment and safety of all participants this is a drug and alcohol free camp. The Catholic Parish of Christchurch North will not be held responsible for loss of valuables so please do not bring valuables that you don’t intend carrying with you.
- Any expensive electronics
Please contact Kaelyn Graham for more details or queires.